Corrosion Inhibited Propylene Glycol55-gallon drum of ChemWorld Corrosion Inhibited Propylene Glycol.
- USA manufactured.
- 95% concentrated.
- Dilute with water with less than 120 ppm hardness or with your required water specifications.
- Our standard inhibitor package is the BEST corrosion resistant package for iron, bronze, and aluminum materials.
- The food-grade version is blended with a food-grade glycol inhibitor.
- Multiple optional colors for leak and fluid identification.
- All dyes or fluorescences are NSF or food grade. Colors will impede your refractometer results if tested.
- Great thermal transfer properties or as an antifreeze.
- This product is packaged in other sizes: 1 gallon, 5 gallons, 4x55 gallons, and 275 gallons.
- West coast stocking location: Salt Lake City, Utah.
- SE stocking location: Atlanta, Georgia.
- East coast and Mideast stocking location: Taylor, Michigan.
- For non-critical glycol applications, refer to our discounted reclaimed inhibited glycol.
For easy product removal, consider adding a 55-gallon drum dolly to disperse your glycol from 2" bung faucets into 5-gallon pails, a hand pump, or Drum Pump.
I'm looking for a glycol water mixture to refill my apartment building's heating loop. I would like a product that has the proper corrosion inhibitors when mixed. Our Chemworld Inhibited Propylene Glycol with the standard inhibitor will provide you all the protection you need. If you dilute the mix below 20% you might want to add extra Sr1 Inhibitor to raise protection levels. Please refer to our product bulletin for more details on the dilution.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.