Inhibited Glycol55 gallon drum of ChemWorld Glacier Glycol - Industrial Duty Inhibited Glycol.
- USA manufactured from reclaimed Propylene Glycol with traces of Ethylene Glycol.
- Most economical inhibited glycol in the industry.
- Ideal for non critical applications or yearly freeze freeze protection applications.
- 95% concentrated.
- Dilute with water with less then 120 ppm hardness or with your required water specifications.
- Our standard inhibitor package is the BEST corrosion resistant package for iron, bronze, and aluminum materials.
- Multiple optional colors for leak and fluid identification.
- Colors will impede your refractometer results if tested.
- Ideal product for freeze protection.
- This product ships daily from Taylor, Michigan.
For easy product removal, consider adding a 55-gallon drum dolly to disperse your glycol from 2" bung faucets into 5-gallon pails, a hand pump, or Drum Pump.
Can you tell me how quickly you could expect delivery of five 55-gallon drums of 95% inhibited propylene glycol? We have a facility is located in Kennesaw, GA. If you order the product in the morning, you should have it tomorrow. After you place the order you can call us at 800-658-7716. The product is always in stock.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.