Steam Boiler Startup KitContractor steam boiler start-up kit. This steam boiler startup kit includes all the items required to start up your new steam boiler or you may choose to order each one individually.
Upon startup of your new steam boiler, the required boiler equipment, and chemicals are often overlooked by the engineers and design firms. ChemWorld has put together an easy to order link for most low (less than 300 psi) steam boilers. This kit is designed to get you up and running on a mid size to small boiler that will operate on a cycle/sample timed blowdown. After startup, we can adjust the chemicals required.
One Drum Boiler Feed Set Up Kit
This kit includes the following:
One 5 Gallon pail of ChemWorld Q-ALK - ChemWorld Q-ALK is a concentrated mixture of alkaline cleaners and detergents, chelating agents, and inhibitors designed specifically for the pre-operational cleaning of industrial boilers and certain other water systems. This chemical is considered a
"Boil Out" boiler chemical. This product must be used prior to your system startup.
One Lakewood Controller Kit 1269092 - Complete
steam boiler start up blowdown kit, Part Number 1269092. This kit is an Automated Kit (1/2" piping) the includes one 150 Controller, one SR2 Sensor, one timed/cycle pipe kit, and one MBV1 ( 1/2" Motorized Ball Valve).
One Neptune Sample Cooler SC-316 - A
boiler sample cooleris required to safely and accurately obtain a boiler water sample for testing.
One Metal Testing Cabinet Station - A
boiler chemical test stationis required to safely store your chemical reagents and log records in one area. Cabinet Dimensions: 24" wide x 22" tall x 11" deep. The tray is 15" deep. Items in the cabinet in the photo not included.
One Complete Boiler Water Test Kit -
ChemWorld BWTK-200compete boiler water test kit comes complete with meters, reagents, and directions.
One 5 gallon pail all-in-one Boiler Chemical - One 5 gallon pail of
ChemWorld 1287. This product is an all in one steam boiler chemical. We are only including one pail in the startup kit. You may also decide to purchase your individual sulfite, phosphate, alkalinity and amine chemical after startup.
One PZ-31 Chemical Pump -
One chemical pumpis included with this kit. If you are using a 3 or 4 drum program, you can order additional pumps.
One 24" Stainless Steel Injection Quill - Your sulfite based chemical must be feed towards the center of the feed water tank or storage section of the deaerator tank. This
stainless steel injection quillincludes a check valve. If you are using a two or three boiler chemical program additional chemical injection quills are required.
If you are using a two to four drum program, you must install chemical injection ports, prior to the system startup. Include additional chemical injection ports on the boiler feed water line and water tanks as a backup. Plug these NPT ports for possible later use.
- If you are using a straight
amine chemical, install a retractable corporation stopchemical injection quill in the steam header.
Alkalinityand Phosphates/Polymersshould be injected into the drop leg pipe to the feed water pump. These pipes are generally 4" in diameter and require 2 3/4" injection quills.
Sulfiteshould be fed as far back into the boiler system, such as the feed water tank.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.