ChemWorld Chiller Coolant 1000This product drop ships WorldWide. If you have problems with online ordering please email: Sales@ChemWorld.com
Box of 4x1 Gallon containers of ChemWorld Chiller Coolant 1000. ChemWorld Chiller Coolant 1000 is a proprietary Corrosion Inhibitor & Cleaner that is design for direct use for small chiller applications. Just add directly to your chiller to prevent corrosion and bacteria growth. Add direct. Do not dillute. This product may be mixed with Propylene Glycol. ChemWorld Chiller Coolant 1000is a non-propylene glycol solution. If you require a glycol based solution please refer to ChemWorld SubZero.
ChemWorld Chiller Coolant 1000:
- Protects steel, copper, brass, aluminum and other metals from corrosion
- Penetrates, disperses and eliminates organic growth and deposits.
- Contains a blue colored indicator.
- Environmentally friendly and low-hazard.
- Designed as a ready to use product that should be added to the chiller system without diluting.
- Demineralized water based to provide improved heat transfer versus glycol.
- An anti-corrosion chemical to control corrosion.
- A biocide/algaecide to control bacteria growth.
- A food grade blue color indicator to identify the product is not water.
- It is disposable and environmentally friendly (non-toxic/easily disposable).
- Is considered safe for human contact.
- ISO manufactured
- It is compatible with the following materials:
For other small chiller applications, please email us further information and we can custom blend for your specific application.
For bulk solutions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have three languages for the SDS's:
ENGLISH SDS: English SDS
German SDS: Spanish SDS
Spanish SDS: German SDS
How much Chiller Coolant 1000 is typically added to a gallon of water to be treated? The Chiller Coolant is designed to fill the entire system. It should not be further diluted.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.