Iron Phosphate Sealing RinsesNanotechnology Sealing Rinse for Outstanding Paint Adhesion and Corrosion Resistance on Steel, Galvanized, and Aluminum Substrates. Non-chrome zirconium polymer nanotechnology sealing rinse. Provides salt spray results approaching and in some cases equaling chrome. ChemWorld ZR Poly Seal is:
- A clear nanotechnology coating formulated for both outstanding corrosion inhibition and superior paint adhesion on ferrous metals, aluminum, and galvanized substrates. The imperceptible coating contains a blend of organic and inorganic polymeric compounds which naturally and permanently bond with clean metal without changing the outward appearance and brightness of the substrate. In many cases, salt spray results and impact resistance can more than double over traditional non-chrome seals.
- Provides superior paint adhesion and corrosion resistance to the applied paint finish over traditional phosphoric or phos/moly non-chrome sealing rinses.
- Seeks out and fills any voids in the primary phosphate coating.
- Does not contain regulated heavy metals, and is acceptable for almost any waste treatment facility or regional POTW.
- An excellent replacement to traditional phosphorus based coatings when phosphates can not be used or discharged.
- Sealing of Phosphate Coating: Target: 1.0% by volume, Range: 0.5 â 2.0% by volume.
- Stand Alone Coating: Target: 2.0% by volume, Range: 1.0 â 2.5% by volume.
For technical recommendations, please email us at Tech@chemworld.com.We are working on a large SA36 Grade carbon steel tank and we are looking for a treatment before applying the final paint which will be a direct to metal enamel. Is the ZR Poly Seal suitable? Yes, our Poly Seal formula is the best option for this.
Is there a no rinse version? This formula is both a rinse and/or no-rinse version. If it is non-rinse, the make-up water should be as clean as possible which usually implies RO or Deionized Rinse water. The less conductive solids the better for coating adhesion.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.