Peracetic Acid Test KitOur peracetic test kit is used to verify the concentration levels of peracetic acid used in the cleaning and sanitation industry. It is used to test peracetic acid levels in sanitizer applications, wash water applications and waste water applications. Concentration levels are represented in ppm.
1) Rinse 3 times and fill to 10 mL.
2) Add 10 drops of SA7940.
3) Add 1 drop of PI7450.
4) Add 5 drops of ST7010.
5) Add on drop at a time of ST2910 until it turns from blue/black to clear.
6) # drops x 15 = ppm Peracetic Acid.What is the accuracy or sensitivity of this Peracetic Acid Test Kit?
This kit has a testing range of 0-2000ppm. When the test kit instructions are followed properly, they have an accuracy guarantee of +/- 10%.
- All materials are ACS grade or better.
- A quality check is completed to verify the vial line accuracy.
- Each Titrant is carefully titrated to verify concentration accuracy.
- Functional quality checks are performed on all indicators.
- Recommended testing is 15-25 drops to maintain the highest accuracy possible.
Our instructions also include possible interferences and testing tips to help the user perform the test as accurately as possible.
Product test directions:
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.