Paint Booth Paint StripperImmersion paint stripper formulated to remove urethanes, epoxy, powder coating, e-coating, C.A.R.C, and difficult-to-remove coating systems. ChemWorld Immerse is:
- A unique environmentally sensitive immersion paint stripper formulated to remove urethanes, epoxy, powder coating, e-coating, C.A.R.C, and difficult-to-remove coating systems.
- Does not contain hazardous ingredients such as phenol, creosol, chromate, cresylic acid, or methylene chloride.
- Was formulated to stryp coatings from all ferrous metals and most non-ferrous metal without effect on the metal. Recommended operating temperature for quickest stripping results is 120F to 140F, but most stripping can typically be completed at room temperature.
- Benzyl Alcohol - Cas No. 100-51-6
- Aromatic Sulfonate Detergent - proprietary blend
- Dihydrogen Sulfate - Cas No. 7664-93-9
- Hydroxyacetic Acid - Cas No. 79-14-1
- Use as received, but can be cut 50/50 with water for light-duty or single coat paint removal.
- Heat from ambient to 140F (Heat will significantly decrease strip time on almost every coating).
- Use heat and acid resistant tank, piping, and equipment.
- Mix or recirculate when heated, as components could separate during lengthy heating periods.
- Cover tank when possible to minimize product evaporation.
- Remove parts slowly from the process tank to minimize product drag-out.
- Let parts drain over the tank whenever possible. Rinse in fresh water after stripping.
- Remove stripped paint from tank often. This will extend tank life and minimize paint removal time.
We list only 5 gallon pails for small volume users. For 55 or 275 gallon containers please, email us with your zip code at
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.