Liquid Sulfamic AcidRust, Oxide, Scale, & Corrosion Remover
ChemWorld Rust Xtrem is a >30% active liquid blend of inhibited sulfamic acid, dispersant, and low foaming detergents chemically balanced for maximum scale penetration and dispersion. Inhibited Liquid Sulfamic Acid Detergent and Descaler. Safe, super-concentrated liquid sulfamic acid detergent. Extremely effective on scales, gentle on metal. Excellent for purging washers. ChemWorld
Also, ChemWorld Rust Xtrem a definite purpose in the boiler and cooling tower lines for acid cleaning. It has a low hazard rating for a liquid acid, and we break the rules of chemistry on this product. The âbookâ says that Sulfamic Acid is only soluble to 18 grams into 100-mls of water, so most people buy it in powder form (which can be very messy and impossible to easily feed) or use a much more hazardous product. ChemWorld Rust Xtrem was developed by a method of doubling the activity to 36%, so for the first time we made relatively safe-to-handle liquid Sulfamic acid actually economical to purchase, ship, and feed.
Rust Xtrem is:
- Suitable for many industrial descaling operations including heat exchangers and industrial spray washers.
- One of the safest and most effective descalers known.
- Fully inhibited against acidic attack on exposed metal surfaces.
- Effectively penetrates, and dissolves even the heaviest of scale build up in record time.
- Exhibits a controlled foam. Recirculation and heat improve effectiveness.
- Offers the convenience of a liquid and safety for both the equipment and personnel.
Private labeling and custom packaging available from 1 oz to 326 gallon totes. Please email us at Quotes@ChemWorld.com for detailed pricing.
For technical recommendations, please email us at Tech@ChemWorld.com.I am planning on using Rust Xtrem to clean espresso machine boilers and steam cleaner boilers. Is it okay to dilute with tap water? Yes, it is fine to use the Rust Xtreme in an espresso machine. Run potable rinse until the foam is completely gone.
Is it okay to flush the system with tap water or should I flush the boilers with some alkali like sodium bicarbonate? If it gives you a sense of security, you may also add a scoop of Bicarb to ensure the pH is above neutral.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.