Rust CITRIC: Rust, Oxide, Scale, & Corrosion RemoversHigh Detergent, Mildly-Acidic Cleaning Compound for Safely Removing Rust, Scale, Oxide, and Tarnish on All Metal Substrates. Mild citric acid based spray cleaner for cleaning, brightening, rust removal, and laser burn removal on all metals. ChemWorld Rust Citric is:
- A highly concentrated, low foaming, liquid detergent formulated primarily for recirculating spray and immersion cleaning in barrel wash and spray operations.
- Penetrates and removes even the most stubborn oxide films, heat-treat scale, stains, rust, and oily soils.
- Suitable for use on aluminum, zinc, brass, copper, tin, tin plate, stainless, ferrous and precious metal components.
- Produces a consistently bright substrate surface by removing all traces of tarnish, oxide, and scale under direct solution contact.
- Lessens the possibility of metal redeposition through a unique blend of metal dispersants and wetters.
- Will easily outperform most two-product programs, and is completely titratable.
- Barrel Spray Washing: 2-10% by volume with water.
- Recirculating Spray: 2-10% by volume with water.
- Immersion Cleaning: 5-15% by volume with water.
Private labeling and custom packaging available from 1 oz to 326 gallon totes. Please email us at Quotes@ChemWorld.com for detailed pricing.
For technical recommendations, please email us at Tech@ChemWorld.com.I will be welding and fabricating using various forms of 6061 Aluminum tubing. This aluminum was left out in the elements and has formed a heavy aluminum oxide layer. I need to have this stripped and removed in order to weld the aluminum. I am looking for something I can spray on or soak the parts in so that I can then weld them. What do you recommend? The Rust Citric will work very well at 10%BV in a soak/immersion tank.
IÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂm being asked to pressure wash construction water trucks and there is hard water build up on the cabs and tanks. I have build-up of hard water on both the cabs and tanks. Currently, the customer only wants the out outside cleaned. So IÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂll need something strong enough for metal and delicate enough for paint. Our Rust Citrus is the best product for maximum rust and water scale removal with minimum attack on metal/paint.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.