Paint Booth ElectrolyteConcentrated, organic, high molecular weight, moderately cationic liquid polyelectrolyte paint flocculant. ChemWorld Electrolyte is a high molecular weight, moderately cationic liquid solution polyelectrolyte for use as a paint flocculant. This formulation and charge produces a large floc from paint overspray that has been detackified and dispersed in solution. ChemWorld Electrolyte:
- Works over a wide pH range and can handle upsets such as solvent spills into the booth.
- Will aid in liquid/solids separation processes such as clarification, floatation, skimming, and filtration.
- Universal applicability: Effective on a wide variety of paints
- Produces large easily dewatered and skimmed floc reducing the quantity and handling of waste.
- Used as is, with no dilution or make-down necessary
ChemWorld Electrolyte is designed to flocculate almost all paints. Because many paints can be sprayed together in one booth solution, effectiveness of ChemWorld Electrolyte can be dictated by booth loading, degree of overspray dispersion, and desire to sink or float detackified paint.
- Booth Construction: ChemWorld Electrolyte is not considered corrosive; therefore, paint spray booths constructed of mild steel, galvanized steel, or plastic hardware can be used.
- Solution Control: ChemWorld Electrolyte is not titratable. Volumetric control is recommended aided by the use of injection feed equipment and timing mechanisms.
ChemWorld Electrolyte should be fed continuously or on an âas neededâ basis. ChemWorld Electrolyte should always be made at a point of good agitation to insure optimum flocculation of detackified paint.
Private labeling and custom packaging available from 1 oz to 326 gallon totes. Please email us at Quotes@ChemWorld.com for detailed pricing.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.