Taylor K-1554ChemWorld is a distributor of Taylor Technologies Test Kits and Reagents. Order directly online and save today.
DROP TEST EDTA (1 drop = 2 ppm)
COMPONENTS: 1 x 4027 Funnel, 58 mm, plastic 1 x 5035 Instruction 1 x 6009 Filter Paper, #610, 9.0 cm, 100/box 1 x 9198LB Sample Tube, Graduated, 25 mL, plastic w/cap and light blue dot 1 x R-0619LB-C Hardness Buffer (light blue cap), 2 oz, DB 1 x R-0620LB-I Hardness Indicator Powder (light blue dot), 10 g 1 x R-0755-C Magnesium Chloride Reagent, 2 oz, DB.
1. Filter water to be tested to clarify.
2. Rinse and fill 25 mL sample tube (#9198LB) to 25 mL mark with water to be tested.
3. Add 5 drops R-0619LB Hardness Buffer. Swirl to mix.
4. Add 1 level dipper R-0620LB Hardness Indicator Powder. Swirl until dissolved. Sample will turn blue if EDTA is present.
5. Add R-0755 Magnesium Chloride Reagent dropwise, swirling and counting after each drop, until color changes from blue to red. Always hold bottle in vertical position.
6. Multiply drops of R-0755 Magnesium Chloride Reagent by 2. Record as parts per million (ppm) EDTA disodium dihydrate
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.