Taylor K-1515-CChemWorld is a distributor of Taylor Technologies Test Kits and Reagents. Order directly online and save today.
DROP TEST FAS-DPD CHLORINE (1 drop = 0.2 or 0.5 ppm)
COMPONENTS: 1 x 5216 Instruction 1 x 9198Y Sample Tube, Graduated, 25 mL, plastic w/cap and yellow dot 1 x R-0003-C DPD Reagent #3, 2 oz, DB 1 x R-0870-I DPD Powder, 10 g 2 x R-0871-C FAS-DPD Titrating Reagent (chlorine),2 oz, DB.
Chlorine Tests (Free & Combined)
1. Rinse and fill sample tube (#9198Y) to desired mark with water to be tested. NOTE: For 1 drop = 0.2 ppm, use 25 mL sample. For 1 drop = 0.5 ppm, use 10 mL sample.
2. Add 2 dippers R-0870 DPD Powder. Swirl until dissolved. Sample will turn pink if free chlorine is present. NOTE: If pink color disappears, add R-0870 DPD Powder until color turns pink.
3. Add R-0871 FAS-DPD Titrating Reagent (chlorine) dropwise, swirling and counting after each drop, until color changes from pink to colorless. Always hold bottle in vertical position.
4. Multiply drops in Step 3 by drop equivalence (Step 1). Record as parts per million (ppm) free chlorine (FC).
5. Add 5 drops R-0003 DPD Reagent #3. Swirl to mix. Sample will turn pink if combined chlorine is present.
6. Add R-0871 FAS-DPD Titrating Reagent (chlorine) dropwise, swirling and counting after each drop, until color changes from pink to colorless. Always hold bottle in vertical position.
7. Multiply drops in Step 6 by drop equivalence (Step 1). Record as ppm combined chlorine (CC).
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.