Synthetic Metalworking FluidChemWorld Cool 3900 is a synthetic machining and grinding fluid designed to provide superior performance for critical machining and grinding applications of ferrous metals. This propriety blend of anionic additives, polar non-ionic lubricants and film forming ingredients provides outstanding film strength necessary for excellent surface finish, tool life and corrosion protection. In addition, the inherent stability of this product resists depletion due to microbial action. The versatility of this product makes it ideal for plants where intermittent service demands superior bacterial resistance.
ChemWorld Cool 3900 provides superior chip settling properties and controlled detergency to reduce tacky, gritty residues from forming during machining and grinding operations. It resists emulsification of tramp oils, which could reduce the performance of fluid or increase misting levels.
|Ingredients||Weight %||CAS No.|
|Distillates (petroleum) hydrotreated naphthenic||10 Ã¢ÂÂ 30%||64742-53-6|
- Superior boundary lubrication
- Safe and mild
- Cleanliness with controlled detergency
- Very low foam Fluid residual film
- Outstanding system life
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Tapping, Reaming, Sawing 10:1 to 20:1
- Milling, Drilling, Turning 20:1 to 30:1
- Centerless, I.D., O.D., Grinding 20:1 to 40:1
- Fill the mixing bottle with 6 ml of the solution to be tested.
- Add the contents of one Bromocresol Green-Methyl Red indicator pillow to the sample.
- Add standard titrating solution (1.0 N sulfuric acid) dropwise with constant swirling of the mixing bottle, counting the drops until the color changes from green to pink. The number of drops indicates the concentration of ChemWorld Cool 3900.
- 3 drops: 2%
- 5 drops: 4%
- 6 drops: 5%
- 7 drops: 6%
- 10 drops: 8%
- 12 drops: 20%
- Measure 50 ml of the product to be tested into a beaker.
- Add 5 to 7 drops of Methyl-Orange indicator to the sample.
- Titrate slowly with standard acid solution (1.0 N sulfuric acid) until the first noticeable color change (this is the endpoint).
- To calculate concentration of TECH COOL 3700, use the following: ml of titrant x 1.04 = % TECH COOL 3900 A/O Refractometer Readings:
- 2%: 0.8
- 4%: 1.6
- 5%: 2.0
- 6%: 2.4
- 8%: 3.2
- 10%: 4.0
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.