Chlorine Test KitIn the industrial water treatment industry chlorine tests are used to control biofilm in cooling systems. These tests use the DPD method to detect free and total chlorine. In the cleaning and sanitation industry our chlorine test kits are used to verify the concentration levels of chlorine. They are used to test chlorine levels in alkaline cleaners, sanitizer applications, wash water treatment and waste water treatment. Concentration levels are represented in ppm.
Directions for TK4010-Z
1) Rinse three times and fill vial to 10 mL.
2) Add 10 drops of PI1450.
3) Add 5 drops of ST5010.
4) Add 3 drips of SA1940. Sample should turn blue/black.
5) Add 1 drop at a time of ST2705 until the solution turns clear.
6) # drops x 5 = ppm Chlorine
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.