Muriatic Acid AlternativeChemWorld CID LH is a low pH organic salt (60% solution of Urea HydroChloride) that is commonly used as a replacement of inhibited diluted blends of Muriatic Acid. ChemWorld CID LH performs like acid and is designed to minimize attack on base metal of equipment or parts being cleaned. ChemWorld CID LH is effective in removing calcium based deposits from boilers, cooling, and process equipment. ChemWorld CID LH should only be used by personnel who have been specifically trained in mineral scale cleaning operations.
Benefits of ChemWorld CID-LH:
- Ships as a non-hazardous product that has an acid strength equivalent to 60% muriatic acid.
- Is very safe to use.
- Low pH organic salt that performs like an acid.
- A more effective cleaner as compared to inhibited acid products and other non-acid cleaners.
- May be diluted to perform to other Muriatic Acid strengths. Example: If you are using 20% Inhibited Muriatic Acid, simply dilute the product: 1 part ChemWorld CID-LH with 2 parts water. This makes the product comparable to a 20% solution of Meratic Acid.
- ChemWorld Q-CID LH is very similar to Rydlyme except it is more concentrated and safer to use.
- Cleanup is faster and/or at lower dosages when compared against common acids used for cleaning such as sulfamic, phosphoric, or hydrochloric acids and also against other cleaning products.
ChemWorld CID LH is sold in 60% concentration form. It is typically utilized at concentrations ranging from 5 - 20% depending on the amount of deposit and type of equipment to be cleaned. The product should be fed directly from the container into the system to an area with adequate mixing. Best results are possible when the temperature of the cleaning solution can be heated, but not to exceed 140F. Venting may be necessary when cleaning certain process equipment to minimize gas buildup.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.