Low Conductivity CoolantChemThermal 705 is a low conductivity industrial food grade coolant. Many applications require a, low-toxicity, reliable coolant with natural biological resistant. ChemWorld 705 is your answer. ChemThermal 705 is a high quality coolant is extremely important for addressing dissimilar metals and biologic growth that may lead to down time or loss of efficiency. ChemThermal 705 will not clog components and can typically be used for 2-3 years before replacement is recommended. ChemThermal is made with USP food grade material. This product does not contain a corrosion inhibitor and has a freeze point of -32F
ChemThermal 705 comes in 1, 5 and 55 gallon containers. It's recommended to replace the coolant every 2-3 years, or immediately if there is any change in color, clarity, increases in conductivity readings.
ChemThermal 705 is compatible with copper, aluminum, brass, lead, stainless steel, steel, nickel, PE, PP, PVC, POM, Acrylic, PPO, PA66, PPS, PPE, PEI, PES, PBT, EPDM, Viton. This product is not recommended for polycarbonate plastics or other PC-based plastics.
What is "Low-Conductivity" vs. "Non-Conductive"?
Water based liquid coolant mixtures will conduct some amount of electricity. It is essentially very difficult to obtain non conductive water. In addition, dissolved and suspended solids will increase the conductivity of water-based coolants. ChemWorld feels "Non-Conductive" is an improper term for water-based coolants. Although, our coolant is actually of greater electrical resistance than many other brands available today, we feel a more correct term for this type of coolant is "Low-Conductivity".
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.