PYXIS SP-910PYXIS SP-910 Portable Water Analyzer.
PTSA and Fluorescein: Measure PTSA and Fluorescein in the same meter for your traced programs in cooling and boiler applications.
Programs User: Defined programs supported with non-linear calibration curves. 60+ programs including reagent-less nitrite and chlorine dioxide measurement.
Battery Life Doubled: Six months or more under typical usage even equipped with higher resolution LCD readable in direct sunlight.
More Upgrades: Turbidity range extended to 0-100 and 0-1000 NTU with auto ranging. 16mm tube adaptor available for programs require digestion.
Range: 0-300 ppb PTSA, 0-60 ppb fluorescein
Colorimeter Wavelength: 420,455,525,560,570 and 610 nm
Turbidity Excitation Wavelength: White and IR LED
Fluorescence Excitation Wavelength: 365/470 nm LED
Fluorescence Emission Wavelength: 410/525 nm LED
Wavelength Accuracy: +/-1 nm
Absorbance Reproducibility: 0.005 au in the range of 0 to 1.0 au (3 sigma)
Absorbance Linearity range: 0 to 1.0 au
Fluorescence Reproducibility: 0.3 ppb PTSA/0.03 ppb fluorescein (3 sigma)
Fluorescence Detection Limit: 1 ppb PTSA/0.1 ppb fluorescein
Turbidity Range: 0-100/0-500 NTU Auto Range
Turbidity Detection Limit: 1 NTU
Battery: 4 AA alkaline
Typical Battery Life: 6 months
Display: LCD display, visible under direct sunlight
Dimensions (L x W x H): 265 x 88 x 69 (mm)
Weight: 600g (without battery)
Temperature Range: 40 to 106FÃÂ¯ÃÂ¼ÃÂ4 to 41CÃÂ¯ÃÂ¼ÃÂ
Humidity: 85% at 106F(41C)
Envionmental: IP67, dustproof and waterproof
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.