Stenner Pump 45MPHP10Stenner Pump 45MPHP10 is a very popular fixed head Stenner Pump Model. This stocked pump model number breakdown is also referred to as model number 45MFH2.
1 to 2-day shipping to 95% of the USA. Chemworld also sells just a replacement Stenner Pump 45MPHP10 pump with no accessories as in the photo.
What is the rating of the Stenner Model 45MPHP10?
The break down of this Stenner Model 45MPHP10 is 45MFH2A1S.
- Adjustable head rated at 100 psi.
- Rated at 10.0 GDP. (Fixed Rate)
- Voltage/Hertz is 110/120 Volt.
- 1/4" suction and discharge tubing size.
- Santoprene tube material. Check out the material compatibility chart, if you are concerned about chemical compatibility.
- THREE 1/4" chemical injection check valve.
- ONE Chemical Injection Quill 100 psi (6.9 bar).
- ONE 1/4" weighted suction line strainer.
- ONE 1/4" x 20 foot white (clear) roll suction/discharge tubing.
- ONE additional Stenner Number 2 pump tube.
- TWO additional latches.
- ONE mounting bracket.
- Optional Stenner Pump rain roof or rain cover & rain roof.
Need to convert to a 3/8" discharge tube?
Convert your Stenner pump to a 3/8" discharge tube size by ordering the Stenner 1/4" to 3/8" tube adapters. You will also require a 3/8" chemical injection quill if you are injecting the product into a pipe.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.