Industrial Sheeting AgentIndustrial Sheeting Agent for High Hardness Water. Dramatically Reduces Energy Requirements to Dry Parts Prior to Coating, Shipping, and/or Handling.
ChemWorld 203A-ND is a liquid rinse aide used in rinse tanks that utilize hard water as make-up. It provides extra sheeting action of water and typically pays for itself many times over in reduction of fuel use in drying parts, air conditioner coils, and fins. The solution physically allows water droplets to completely wet-out the surface of the metal, allowing it to release readily from tight spaces and between compressed fins and weld seams.
In addition and in most cases, ChemWorld203A-ND allows for the use of poorer quality and/or higher conductivity rinse waters without adverse effects to production surfaces. ChemWorld 203A-ND cleaner additive contains no phosphate, and the surfactants used in this product are biodegradable.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Add 0.05 to 0.2% by volume (up to 2-gallons per 1000-gallons of system volume) of ChemWorld 203 A-ND by volume to rinse tanks that operate below 125ÃÂÃÂ°F (51.6ÃÂÃÂ°C). For solutions operating above this temperature, another ChemWorld product will be recommended.
ChemWorld 203A-ND cleaner additive is not maintained by any control procedure. Product is added to the bath as needed.
For alkaline cleaner and rinse stages to which this product is added, mild steel tanks and heating coils are satisfactory.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.