ChemWorld Rust S2: Rust, Oxide, Scale, & Corrosion RemoversStrong acidic blend of select organic and inorganic acids for both deoxidizing of metals and descaling of washers. Solvent boosted. ChemWorld Rust S2 is a blend of organic and inorganic acids, dispersant, water conditioners, and low foaming detergents balanced for maximum penetration and oxide dispersion. ChemWorld Rust S2 is:
- Designed for use in industrial recirculating spray washers, immersion tanks, and closed loop piping systems.
- Is low-foaming in pressure spray operations except at temperatures below 80F.
- Is non-foaming when pumped through piping at any temperature. At higher concentrations, ChemWorld Rust S2 can be used to remove the metal oxide film on steel, iron, copper, aluminum, and brass.
- Will also safely remove smut produced with laser and plasma cutting operations, and is inhibited. Meets Fed Spec TT-C-490B, Meth VI.
- Concentrated Industrial Strength.
- Mix at 1 to 10% by volume with water depending upon soils and temperature.
- Pressure Spray Operating Temperature: 95 to 200F.
- Immersion Operating Temperature: 60 to 200F.
For technical recommendations, please email us at Tech@ChemWorld.com.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.