Premixed Propylene GlycolThis is a premixed solution of Propylene Glycol solution. Choose between 20 to 50% solutions depending on your thermal or freeze protection required.
- Comes premixed with your choice of deoinized water or distilled water.
- Add directly to your system. No mixing required, unless further diluting is required.
- Mixed with USP grade Propylene Glycol (food grade).
- Premixed Glycol products may also be order in 5 gallon pails or 275 gallon totes .
- Multiple optional colors for leak and fluid identification.
- All dyes are food grade. Colors will impede your refractometer results if tested.
- Great thermal transfer properties or as a antifreeze.
- Chemworld also sells 99.9% Propylene Glycol in containers ranging from 2 ounces up to 55 gallons.
- This product does NOT contain a corrosion inhibitor to protect your metals from corrosion.
- West coast stocking location: Salt Lake City, Utah.
- SE stocking location: Atlanta, Georgia.
- East coast and Mideast stocking location: Taylor, Michigan.
For easy product removal, consider adding a 55-gallon drum dolly to disperse your glycol from 2" bung faucets into 5-gallon pails, a hand pump, or Drum Pump.
I am looking for 35% Propylene glycol premixed. Can you quote it? You can purchase the 40% premixed Glycol and upon checking out please place a note that you require the product to be 35% or call us at 800-658-7716 to place your order. The product will ship from Utah, Michigan, or Utah, whichever is closet.
Does PG-D-55 have a corrosion inhibitor in it? No this product is pure Propylene Glycol in water. Please check our Premixed Inhibited Propylene Glycol if you need corrosion protection.
Do you know what dilution percentage propylene glycol I would need to order to achieve -35 degree protection? You will need approx. 55% Propylene Glycol for that freeze protection.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.