Iron Phosphates DetergentTrue Room-Temperature Detergent Iron Phosphate for Aluminum and Ferrous Metals. Mixed metal, room temperature spray cleaner and iron phosphate. Non-foaming formulation from 70 to 140F. Aluminum presence of 1 to 50%. ChemWorld Metal Xtrem is:
- A blend of buffered phosphates, water conditioners, and non-metal coating accelerators in combination with a high level of low foaming detergents in a convenient liquid form.
- pH balanced so that little or no pH adjustment is required.
- Designed for use in recirculating spray phosphatizing systems.
- Produces an iridescent phosphate coating on ferrous components which provides improved paint adhesion and corrosion resistance for the finish.
- Produces a etch and light coating on aluminum, zinc, and galvanized surfaces.
- Meets or exceeds TTC-490D, Type II military specification by providing an iron phosphate coating in the range of 35 to 50 mgs/ft2.
- Does not contain any metals and is extremely stable at higher temperatures and varied pH levels, verses standard HAS (maximum 120ÃÂÃÂ°F) or chlorate (extremely narrow operating pH) accelerators. This can be especially true around heat exchange areas where temperatures can approach boiling.
- Adds tremendous economy to phosphate operations by saving thousands of dollars annually in the form of energy costs.
- Concentration: 2-3% by volume
- Target Operating pH: 4.4 - 4.9
- Temperature: 70-212ÃÂÃÂ°F (Recommended temperature is 80 - 160F)
- Contact Time: As available
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.