Taylor K-1599ChemWorld is a distributor of Taylor Technologies Test Kits and Reagents. Order directly online and save today.
DROP TEST SEQ (1 drop = 1 or 10 ppm)
COMPONENTS: 1 x 5059 Instruction 1 x 9198 Sample Tube, Graduated, 25 mL, plastic w/cap 1 x 9315 Test Paper, pH, 1.8-3.8 1 x R-0686P Sulfuric Acid N, DB 1 x R-0697 Thiosulfate N/10, DB 1 x R-0802P XO Indicator Powder 1 x R-0805 Fluoride Masking Agent, DB 1 x R-0847 SEQ Titrating Solution, DB (1 dr = 1 ppm) 1 x R-0866 SEQ Titrating Solution, DB (1 dr = 10 ppm).
NOTE: Iron can cause negative interference at a level greater than 5 ppm. Orthophosphate and polyphosphate can cause positive interference at all levels.
NOTE: Run a blank with untreated water.
1. Rinse and fill 25 mL sample tube (#9198) to 25 mL mark with water to be tested.
2. Add: 1 drop R-0697 Thiosulfate N/10 10 drops R-0805 Fluoride Masking Agent 1 level dipper R-0802P XO Indicator Powder Swirl to mix.
3. Adjust pH between 2.6 and 3.0: Add 1 drop R-0686P Sulfuric Acid N. Swirl to mix. Dip test paper (#9315) into sample, in direction of arrow, for 3 seconds, with all color zones immersed. Match indicator zone (unnumbered square between 2.7 and 3.0 color standards) with color scale. Read printed pH value. If necessary, continue adding R-0686P Sulfuric Acid N dropwise, swirling and checking pH with a new test paper after each drop, until a pH between 2.6 and 3.0 is obtained. Sample should be yellow.
4. Add R-0847 SEQ Titrating Solution or R-0866 SEQ Titrating Solution, swirling and counting after each drop, until color changes from yellow to permanent pink. Always hold bottle in vertical position. NOTE: For 1 drop = 10 ppm organo-phosphorus sequestering agent, use R-0866 SEQ Titrating Solution. For 1 drop = 1 ppm organo-phosphorus sequestering agent, use R-0847 SEQ Titrating Solution.
5. Multiply drops of R-0866 SEQ Titrating Solution by 10. Record as parts per million (ppm) organo-phosphorus sequestering agent. Record drops of R-0847 SEQ Titrating Solution as parts per million (ppm) organo-phosphorus sequestering agent.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.