DowfrostTM DrumsThis is 4x55 gallon containers of Dowfrost TM.
- Approved for use in food and beverage facilities.
- This is the highest concentration of DowfrostTM (96%).
- This product may be mixed with softened water, deionized water, or distilled water.
- Packaged in easy to handle containers.
- This product is packaged in sizes from 16 oz to 5 gallons and 55 gallons to 275 gallon totes.
- NSF Certified.
- Corrosion inhibited to protect your water system from corrosion.
- Approved for use in Breweries, Wineries, Beverage, and any facility where incidental food contact may occur with your process water.
- Use a glycol refractometer to verify concentration.
- Kosher certified.
- PREMIXED DowfrostTM is packaged in 1 gallon to 5 gallon and 55 gallon to 275 gallon containers.
- West coast stocking location: Salt, Lake City, Utah.
- SouthEast coast stocking location: Atlanta, Georgia.
- Mideast and East coast stocking location: Taylor, Michigan.
ChemWorld purchases DowfrostTM in 5,000 tankers and repackages the product into applications that require smaller volumes, exact volume sized containers or specific premixed solutions.
For easy product removal, consider adding a 55-gallon drum dolly to disperse your glycol from 2" bung faucets into 5-gallon pails, a hand pump, or Drum Pump.
I think weÃ¢ÂÂre seeing some algae growth in the sight glass of our tank. I believe Dowfrost Propylene Glycol is supposed to prevent algae growth, correct? Propylene Glycol at concentrations higher than 40% will prevent biological growth. At lower concentrations algae could occur.
If my system is 1500 gallons, and IÃ¢ÂÂm currently at 18%, how much would I need to drain and refill with 96% DowFrost in order to get to 40%? You would need approx. 330 Gallons of Glycol to raise the % by 22%
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.