DowCalTMDowCal TM 100 Corrosion Inhibited Ethylene Glycol - 275 gallons. Approved for use as a heat transfer fluid for use in a wide range of industrial, pharmaceutical, HVAC and heat recovery applications. It is also suitable for applications requiring corrosion protection at lower glycol concentrations, such as ground source heat pumps. Other features:
- Improved corrosion protection in particular for aluminum alloys.
- Suitable for use at a minimum of 20% concentration for high and low temperatures.
- Compatible with commonly used elastomers.
- Long fluid lifetime, lowering maintenance cost.
- Free of nitrite, borax and CMR (carcinogenic, mutagenic, and reprotoxic).
- Industrial applications only, not intended for use in automobiles.
- This mixture may be ordered with deionized water or distilled water.
- Premixed. Add direct to your system.
- Choose for 8 different colors.
This product is packaged in 5, 55, and 275-gallon containers. For exact percentage quotes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DowCalTM 100 is a trademark of Dow Chemical.
For easy product removal, order a 2" tote dispersing kit to safely remove the product safely into pails or a 3/4" spout dispersing assembly to remove into 1 gallon containers, a bottom tote pump, or tote pump.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.