Hydrogen Peroxide KosherThis is a 5 Gallon pail. ChemWorld 54 is a 32% Hydrogen Peroxide Kosher Solution. This is a concentration liquid form of hydrogen peroxide.
ChemWorld also provides 15 gallons, 30 gallons, and 55 gallons containers of ChemWorld 54.
- Altanta, Georgia
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Detroit, Michigan
This product is FDA approved, but it is considered a hazardous product per DOT for shipping. This product is Kosher certified.
How much should I feed?
This product is 32% hydrogen peroxide. If used in water it would have to be added at 1500 ppm (0.15%). That works out to 1 gallon of 32% H2O2 per every 667 gallons of system volume. For more residual test results, considering using Hydrogen Peroxide Test Strips or Hydrogen Peroxide Test Kits.
The following are the sections of the Federal Regulations that apply to the FDA approval of hydrogen peroxide as a direct additive to food and also applies to the use of hydrogen peroxide as a cleaning product and/or dispersant.
- (a) Hydrogen peroxide (H2 O2 , CAS Reg. No. 7722-84-1) is also referred to as hydrogen dioxide. It is made by the electrolytic oxidation of sulfuric acid or a sulfate to persulfuric acid or a persulfuric acid salt with subsequent hydrolysis and distillation of the hydrogen peroxide formed; by decomposition of barium peroxide with sulfuric or phosphoric acid; by hydrogen reduction of 2-ethylanthraquinone, followed by oxidation with air, to regenerate the quinone and produce hydrogen peroxide; or by electrical discharge through a mixture of hydrogen, oxygen, and water vapor.
- (b) The ingredient meets the specifications of the Food Chemicals Codex, 3d ed. (1981), pp. 146-147, 1 which is incorporated by reference. 1 Copies may be obtained from the National Academy of Sciences, 2101 Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20037, or examined at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030.
- (c) In accordance with _ 184.1(b)(2), the ingredient is used to treat food only within the specific limitations. (ChemWorld 54 is for industrial applications. Do not use it in food applications).
- (d) Residual hydrogen peroxide is removed by appropriate physical and chemical means during the processing of food where it has been used according to paragraph (c) of this section. (Please consult an expert before using this product in food related areas).
(e) Prior sanctions for this ingredient different from the uses established in this section do not exist or have been waived.
[46 FR 44439, Sept. 4, 1981, as amended at 51 FR 27172, July 30, 1986]
The technical specialist servicing the facility will provide specific feed requirements and treatment control levels based on system conditions. It is normally fed neat directly from the shipping container. Tanks, pumps, piping and valves should be made of polyethylene or PVC.
Physical properties of ChemWorld 54 are shown on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), a copy of which is available upon request.
Storage and Handling
Keep in a tightly closed container. Store indoors. Recommended storage temperature is 50 F - 105 F (10 C - 40C). Do not reuse container. Dispose of empty container in compliance with federal, state/provincial and local laws and regulations.
Environmental, Health, and Safety
For detailed information, consult the material safety data sheet (MSDS).
Is available in a wide variety of customized containers and delivery methods.
This product is considered a commercial peroxide cleaner. I need to find 7% or 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide that in the southeast Michigan area. Do you carry this?
35% hydrogen peroxide is a restricted product by the federal government. The maximum percentage you can purchase is 32%. If you purchase 32%, just mix it with regular water at a 4:1 ratio and it will be an 8% solution of hydrogen peroxide.
I need a commercial-grade peroxide for a deep clean on a white exterior granite.
That is not our area of expertise. This Hydrogen Peroxide is the most concentrated on the market. It would be good on bacteria, but not fading and dirt.
Can you supply one gallon of 32% hydrogen peroxide? If so, please provide price and estimates shipping cost to Florida?
The minimum size container of Hydrogen Peroxide is 5 gallons. Too many shipping and packaging issues handling 1-gallon containers.
I need to order 5 gallons of the hydrogen peroxide 32%, does this have to be signed for at delivery?
Yes, due to the product being hazmat an adult signature will be required for delivery.
We need to dilute the product 3% concentration. Can you provide dilution instructions?
If you have a scale and know your target weight, you can take that number and multiply it by:
9.375% for the H2O2 32% weight
If you are going by volume, you can take one gallon of water and add 350 mL (~12 fl oz) of H2O2 32%.
Twisting the cap will cause the bottom ring to break loose. The yellow cap can be twisted with a drum wrench or something similar like a pipe wrench.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.