DowfrostTM ToteThis is a 275-gallon tote of Dowfrost TM.
- Approved for use in food and beverage facilities.
- This is the highest concentration of DowfrostTM (96%).
- This product may be mixed with softened water, deionized water, or distilled water.
- Packaged in easy to handle containers.
- This product is packaged in sizes from 16 oz to 5 gallons and 55 gallons to 275 gallon totes.
- NSF Certified.
- Corrosion inhibited to protect your water system from corrosion.
- Approved for use in Breweries, Wineries, Beverage, and any facility where incidental food contact may occur with your process water.
- Use a glycol refractometer to verify concentration.
- Kosher certified.
- PREMIXED DowfrostTM is packaged in 1 gallon to 5 gallon and 55 gallon to 275 gallon containers.
- West coast stocking Location: Salt, Lake City, Utah.
- East coast stocking Location: Atlanta, Georgia, and Detroit, Michigan.
ChemWorld purchases DowfrostTM in 5,000 tankers and repackages the product into applications that require smaller volumes, exact volume sized containers or specific premixed solutions.
For easy product removal, order a 2" tote dispersing kit to safely remove the product safely into pails or a 3/4" spout dispersing assembly to remove into 1 gallon containers, a bottom tote pump, or tote pump.How many gallons of 100 percent glycol does it take to make 30 percent glycol in a 275-gallon tote? 0.3 x 275 gallons = 82.5 gallons of Pure Propylene Glycol. Remember this product is 96%. So you would need to divide it by 0.96. So with Dowfrost you would need 85 gallons.
Is Dowfrost Kosher certified? No, Dowfrost is not kosher certified.
Here is the official statement:
The specifications for this product have been reviewed for the raw materials used and the sources of those raw materials. This product is not kosher certified but the composition will comply with the kosher dietary laws. The raw materials are derivatives of petroleum, synthetic or are inorganic compounds having no origins in animals or animal fats. Based on the information we have obtained from suppliers the ingredients should cause no concern when used in conjunction with a kosher product.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.