Taylor K-1297ChemWorld is a distributor of Taylor Technologies Test Kits and Reagents. Order directly online and save today.
MIDGET COMPARATOR TEST
OT CHLORINE MIDGET (one of the following):
9031 (Chlorine 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 ppm/pH 6.8, 7.2, 7.6, 8.0)
9039 (0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 ppm)
9042 (Chlorine 2, 4, 6, 8 ppm/pH 7.2, 7.6, 8.0, 8.4)
9045 (Chlorine 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 ppm/pH 6.8, 7.2, 7.6, 8.0)
9047 (0, 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 ppm)
REAGENTS: R-0600 Orthotolidine*
APPARATUS: 1 x 3243 Cap, Test Cell, 11.5 mL, plastic (or #3267, 5 mL) 1 x 4024 Test Cell, Calibrated 11.5 mL, plastic (or #4025, 5 mL) 1 x 4028 Pipet, Calibrated 0.5 mL, plastic w/cap 1 x 5509 Instruction 1 x 6002 Brush, Cell Cleaner .
1. Rinse and fill test cell (#4024 or #4025) to mark with water to be tested. NOTE: Use test cell #4025 for high chlorine (to 2.0 and to 8 ppm).
2. Using 0.5 mL pipet (#4028), add 0.5 mL R-0600 Orthotolidine*. Cap and mix.
3. Wipe dry and place in comparator WITH FROSTED SIDE FACING OPERATOR.
4. Match color in test cell with a color standard. Record as parts per million (ppm) chlorine.
*WARNING: Orthotolidine (R-0600) contains 6.6% hydrochloric acid, a strong corrosive acid, and 0.1% orthotolidine, a suspected carcinogen.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.