Powdered Sodium SulfitePowdered Sodium Sulfite. Choose from 50 and 500 pound containers. Ideal from removing dissolved oxygen in boiler feed water and dechlorination of water.
ChemWorld 731 is a powdered sodium sulfite which, when added to boiler feedwater, removes dissolved oxygen. By acting as an oxygen scavenger, ChemWorld 731 is used to control corrosion and pitting caused by the presence of dissolved oxygen. This product is best controlled with a sulfite test.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Improves boiler system reliability and longevity. Removes corrosive oxygen from the boiler feedwater and boiler water.
PRODUCT FEED AND CONTROL
ChemWorld 731 must be mixed in a chemical feed tank using good quality condensate, softened water, or feedwater. An agitator is required to assure complete dissolution of the product. ChemWorld 731 may be mixed with most common chemicals used for boiler treatment. Tanks, pumps, piping and valves should be made of stainless steel, polyethylene, or PVC. ChemWorld 731 is normally controlled by a sulfite test on the boiler water. Control ranges can vary widely depending upon both makeup water characteristics and system operating conditions and will be specified by the technical representative servicing the facility. The product should be feed near the water section of the DA tank or near the center of the feed water tank with a chemical injection quill.
Physical properties of ChemWorld 731 are shown on the Safety Data Sheet (SDS), a copy of which is available upon request.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Keep in a tightly closed container. Store indoors. Do not reuse container. Dispose of empty containers in compliance with federal, state/provincial and local laws and regulations.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, AND SAFETY
For detailed information, consult the safety data sheet (SDS).
ChemWorld 731 is available in a wide variety of customized containers and delivery methods. The most popular is 50 and 500 pound containers.
For new steam boiler startups, consider purchasing our Steam Boiler Startup Kit.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.