ChemWorld Sprinkler TreatmentChemWorld fire sprinkler line treatments has been used in over 200-sites that are both wet and dry lines, with high humidity, mixed metals, and high corrosion and bacteria/fungus potential). This product is mixed with water prior to installation. The product is extremely concentrated:
- So add only 0.5% BV is needed for wet storage and 1.0% BV is needed for dry storage.
- ChemWorld RP W-VCI is fully synthetic and oil-free.
- ChemWorld RP W-VCI contains VCI preventatives that prevent corrosion on ferrous and copper based metals even where areas of the pipeline have not touched the fluid itself.
- ChemWorld RP W-VCI contains bacteria-static additives that minimize/prevent the formation of bacteria and fungus.
- ChemWorld RP W-VCI does NOT contain wax or other film forming agents that can plug filters and post processes.
- ChemWorld RP W-VCI will rinse out completely if/when they decide to flush water or oil through the pipeline again.
- ChemWorld RP W-VCI easily mixes with the base water and is near-clear to completely clear at use concentrations.
- Note: Prior to adding RP W-VCI to the base water for mixing, verify that the pH of the water is between 6.0 and 9.5. Adjust if necessary. The attached photos are testing the treatment at an independent lab, at 0.5% BV, for 1-month, in the presence of steel, steel wool, copper and brass, in highly corrosive make-up water. If the product were not to work, the solution would turn orange or light brown within just 1-hour....this is after 30-days.
For Wet Layups:
- If you charge the system with water, AND LEAVE THE PIPELINE WET AND FULLY CHARGED WITH THE WATER SOLUTION, add 0.5% by volume of ChemWorld RP W-VCI. To treat 1,000 gallons of fluid, you would charge the system with 5 gallons of product and mix. That is (12) 55-gallon drums.
- If you charge the system with water, AND FLUSH AND COMPLETELY DUMP AFTER CHARGING, they need to add 1% by volume ChemWorld RP W-VCI to leave the appropriate rust preventative film. To treat 500 gallons of fluid, they would charge the system with 5 gallon of product and mix.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.