Non-Silicone Paint Booth DefoamerConcentrated non-silicone paint booth defoamer. Zero petroleum hydrocarbon content and specifically formulated for water wash paint systems. ChemWorld Defoam is a 100% active, non-silicone oil, defoamer which provides efficient defoaming with permanent effect in most applications. ChemWorld Defoam is:
- Based on highly complex organic defoaming agents that destroy foam on both the systems surface and solution.
- Is especially effective on detergent/soap produced and sustained foam in Non-heated and lightly-heated spray systems.
- Contains no petroleum hydrocarbons , solvents, or VOCÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs and will not stain aluminum, yellow, and ferrous metals.
- Finds application in controlling foam in many areas including, industrial spray washers, cooling towers, paper mill applications, effluent foam control, and paint booth treatments.
- Is highly suited for automatic chemical dispensing where applicable.
- Is highly effective and economical by eliminating the need to slug-feed defoamer and/or rust inhibitors.
- Contains 0.5% by weight of extremely safe PCMX preservative-biocide, which is FDA approved for addition into hand soaps and other skin contacting detergents and washes.
Temperature: Effective at 60F to 200F.
Contact Time: Immediate and prolonged defoaming effect.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.