pH & Alkalinity for Paint BoothsLiquid Paint Booth Buffering Agent and Corrosion Inhibitor. ChemWorld Paint ALK is a proprietary blend of inorganic builders and bacteriastatic agents used to control the alkalinity level in industrial paint booths. ChemWorld Paint ALK:
- Helps to activate the organic polymer system in order to effect a high degree of rapid paint detackification.
- Offers simplified treatment and increased operator safety over traditional caustic based treatment products.
- Contains built in corrosion inhibitors to minimize corrosion both below the water line. Standard liquid blended pH and alkalinity adjuster with added dispersants and corrosion control.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Titrate for total booth alkalinity using test kit. It is important to establish a standard using in plant water. Ability to sink or float paint depends on paint type, volume of booth, water quality, and total volume of overspray collected. Typical operations may need a flocculant to float or sink paint(s).
To generally sink paint: 1800 to 2500 ppm Total Alkalinity
To generally float paint: 500 to 1200 ppm Total Alkalinity
To disperse paint: 500 +/- 300 ppm Total Alkalinity
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.