Inhibited Ethylene GlycolChemWorld Corrosion Inhibited Ethylene Glycol - 275 gallons. Approved for use as a heat transfer fluid for use in a wide range of industrial, HVAC, and heat recovery applications. It is also suitable for applications requiring corrosion protection at lower glycol concentrations, such as ground source heat pumps. Other features:
- USA manufactured.
- 95% concentrated.
- Dilute with water with less than 120 ppm hardness or with your required water specifications.
- Our standard inhibitor package is the BEST corrosion resistant package for iron, bronze, and aluminum materials.
- Multiple optional colors for leak and fluid identification. Colors will impede your refractometer results if tested.
- Great thermal transfer properties or as an antifreeze.
- West coast stocking location: Salt Lake City, Utah.
- SE and East coast stocking location: Atlanta, Georgia and Taylor, Michigan
- Industrial applications only, not intended for use in automobiles.
- Concentrated form. Mix with deionized water, distilled water, or water with a hardness less then 120 ppm.
This product is packaged in 5, 55, and 275-gallon containers. For exact percentage quotes, please email us at email@example.com.
Stocked and ships today from Salt Lake City, Utah; Atlanta, Georgia; and Taylor, Michigan.
For easy product removal, order a 2" tote dispersing kit to safely remove the product safely into pails or a 3/4" spout dispersing assembly to remove into 1 gallon containers, a bottom tote pump, or tote pump.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.