Waste Water Belt Anti-Blinding DispersantBelt Anti-Blinding System & Struvite Prevention System Concentrated ChemWorld PolyTreat was developed for injection into reuse lines and into a waste treatment systems washbox for constant belt cleaning. ChemWorld PolyTreat improves sludge solids, belt press throughput, cleans polymer tanks and lines, cleans up polymer spills, and prevents belt blinding from polymer and sludge build-up.
ChemWorld PolyTreat does not contain ammonia, solvent, acid, caustic, or silicate compounds.
ChemWorld PolyTreat will pass: Priority Pollutant Scan EPA Method 624 and 625 along with acute toxicity analysis and belt fabric attack testing. Feed ratio is a guaranteed 20,000:1 ratio.
In addition to the benefits above, ChemWorld PolyTreat prevents crystal agglomeration (Struvite) and gradually removes existing agglomeration. ChemWorld PolyTreat was developed to replace and outperform nationally advertised Schaners Poly-SuppressÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ at a more ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂuser friendlyÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ cost.
- Eliminates belt blinding and returns your belts to a like-new condition.
- Can increase your gallons per minute of sludge processing.
- Eliminates powerwashing or additional cleaning cycles.
- Can reduce polymer consumption and reduce sludge hauling costs.
- Prevents crystal agglomeration (Struvite) and gradually removes existing agglomeration.
- ChemWorld PolyTreat has a dilution rate of 20,000:1.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.