Iron Phosphates DetergentRecirculating Spray Detergent Zirconium Phosphate Hybrid. Detergent and Nanotechnology Coating for Cleaning, Improved Paint Adhesion, and Improved Corrosion Resistance at Room Temperature on Ferrous Metals. True room temperature spray cleaner and iron phosphate. Non-foaming formulation from 70 to 140F. Formulated for ferrous metals only.
ChemWorld Xtrem Spray is a recirculating spray detergent nanotechnology zirconium polymer coating formulated for cleaning and outstanding corrosion inhibition and superior paint adhesion on metal surfaces. The coating contains a blend of organic and inorganic compounds which naturally bond with ferrous and most non-ferrous metals. The product provides a visual indication of coating without the traditional use of high-phosphorus compounds.
ChemWorld Xtrem Spray provides superior paint adhesion and corrosion resistance to the applied paint finish over traditional iron phosphate coatings. ChemWorld Xtrem Spray does not contain regulated heavy metals, and is acceptable for almost any waste treatment facility or regional POTW. ChemWorld Xtrem Spray is an excellent replacement to traditional high phosphorus based coatings when phosphate discharges are regulated.
- Concentration: 2.0 to 3.0% by volume as detergent zirconium phosphate hybrid. Recommend the product in Stage #1 of a three stage pretreatment system.
- pH in Operation: 4.4 to 5.0 for optimal coating.
- Temperature: 75F to 120F (based on soil).
- Contact Time: 30-seconds minimum per stage is recommended. Target is 60 to 90-seconds of contact time.
- Rinsing: Total Dissolved Solids should be kept below 700 in the rinse stage. DI or RO is recommended for extended tank life.
For technical recommendations, please email us at Tech@ChemWolrd.com.We are doing powder coating and need to prepare regular ferrous metal, remove oil & etc. Which pretreatment do you recommend? Our Xtrem-Spray is the best option for that application.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.