DeIonized Water4x1 gallon containers of ChemWorld Deionized Water Type II.
11 to 21 boxes: $39.99 / box
22 or more boxes: $34.99 / box
This product is produced through a cartridge filter, carbon filter, dual ion exchange units, UV Sterilizer, and final filtered at 0.2 ÃÂÃÂµS/cm. The initial water source is not from distillation.
This deionized water conforms to the following specifications:
- This water is considered Type II water.
- Ultraviolet (UV) sterilized.
- Resistivity is > 1 mega ohms.
- Conductivity is < 1 uS/cm.
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) < 50 ppb.
- Sodium < 5 ppb.
- Chloride < 5 ppb.
- Silica < 3 ppb.
- The Shelf Life is 24 months (Dependent on storage conditions.)
- Not manufactured from distilled water.
- Intended for industrial applications.
We only provide a certificate of conformance for this product.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.