Nitrite Free Corrosion InhibitorChemWorld 882 is a closed water system treatment program in liquid form. The product contains a combination of phosphonate, molybdate, silicate, and azole formulated to minimize corrosion and deposition. ChemWorld 882 is designed for open closed systems (such as air washers) or systems with higher chilled temperatures where nitrite can not be used. It is also compatible with glycol heat transfer fluids.
ChemWorld 882 is more commonly used in cooling water or chilled water systems. Prior to the rapid increase in molybdate costs in the late 1990s, it was commonly used in most all closed loops, because of it's superior corrosion protection properties. After this time the chemical was used mostly in applications where nitrite based inhibitors can not be used.
- Feed rates of ChemWorld 882 are 2000 to 4000 ppm in the circulating water.
- A 5 gallon pail treats 2,500 to 5,000 gallon of fresh water.
- Control at 80 to 160 ppm as Mo+6. Control is done with a molybdate test kit.
- ChemWorld 882 is considered a "Nitrite Free" Corrosion Inhibitor
- Sodium Molybdate (Cas No. 7631-95-0)
- Sodium Silicate (Cas No. 6834-92-0)
- Sodium Tolyltriazole (Cas No. 64665-57-2)
- Potassium Hydroxide (Cas No. 1310-58-3)
Can you please recommend a corrosion inhibitor to prevent corrosion on the stainless steel heat exchangers?
At that temperature range, you want to go with a nitrite-free chemical like our Chemworld 882.
For bacteria control, you can use dip slides to monitor any development and slug feed Glutaraldehyde as needed.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.