Total Bacteria SlidesChemWorld Total Bacteria dipslide paddles, 10 per box. ChemWorld Dip slides have all the advantages of standard microbiology without any of the drawbacks.
- Simple to use.
- Easy to interpret.
- Reliable Two results in one test.
- Yeast & Bacteria testing.
- Results available in 24-48 hours.
- No lab facilities required
- Unscrew the cap and withdraw the cap and dip slide from vial. Be careful not to touch the agar dip slide.
- Dip or immerse the slide into the fluid to be tested, covering the agar for a minimum of three seconds. Allow the excess fluid to drain from the slide.
- Remove remaining drops by gently shaking off the drops from the slide. Screw the cap back on lightly and back off the cap a half of turn. Incubate the vial in an upright position at 77 to 95 F.
- The dip slide should be examined in the plastic vial for growth 24 hours after the commencement of incubation and after a total of 48 hours of bacterial growth.
- Compare counts to chart provided and record results.
What is the shelf life of the Total Bacteria and Yeast/Fungi Dipslides? The shelf life is approx. 3 months.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.