Boiler Scale PreventionOrder ChemWorld 1234 in 310 gallon totes.
ChemWorld 1234 is an all polymer internal treatment product that uses a carboxylated organic copolymer designed for low and high heat transfer boilers. ChemWorld 1234 can be used in All Polymer programs or as a supplement to other products when higher polymer levels are needed. The product is normally used in combination with other treatment chemicals to provide a complete program.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Improves boiler reliability and cleanliness
- Utilizes copolymer for excellent control of hardness and iron deposition
- Polymer is stable over a wide range of temperatures and pressures
ChemWorld 1234 is fed continuously to the system being treated. The product may either be fed neat directly from the shipping container or mixed in a chemical feed tank using good quality condensate, softened water, or feedwater. Tanks, pumps, piping and valves should be made of stainless steel, polyethylene, or PVC. ChemWorld 1234 is either fed based on steam production, ratioed to the feed of another chemical, or controlled with a polymer test.
Physical properties of ChemWorld 1234 are shown on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), a copy of which is available upon request.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
Keep in a tightly closed container. Store indoors. Recommended storage temperature is 50 F - 105 F (10 C - 40 C). Do not reuse container. Dispose of empty container in compliance with federal, state/provincial and local laws and regulations.
|Phosphinocarboyxylic Acid Polymer||Proprietary||10 - 20|
|Polyoxyethylene Glycol||< 2|
|Sodium Hydroxide||1310-73-2||< 1|
For new steam boiler startups, consider purchasing our Steam Boiler Startup Kit.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.