Boiler Chemical EDTAChemWorld 1736 is a liquid ethylenediaminetetracetate (EDTA) and polymer blend designed for chelant/polymer internal treatment programs. ChemWorld 1736 EDTA, polymer blend for use in boilers with high quality condensate return (condensate polisher) requiring lower polymer levels in the boiler. It is designed for application in systems with a feedwater total hardness of 0.8 to 2.0 ppm. ChemWorld 1736 is normally used in combination with other treatment chemicals to provide a complete boiler treatment program.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetate (Cas No. 64-02-8) 15 to 30%
- Phosphinocarboyxlic Acid Polymer (Proprietary) < 10%
- Sodium Hypodroxide (Cas No. 1310-73-2) < 2%
- Improves boiler reliability and cleanliness.
- Promotes exceptionally clean boilers when properly controlled.
- Utilizes copolymer for excellent control of hardness and iron deposition.
- The Polymer is stable over a wide range of temperatures and pressures.
- Designed for boilers operating at pressures greater than 300 psi
Control of ChemWorld 1736 is by microhardness test. (A chelant residual test should not be used to control feed rate.) Overfeed of this product may cause damage to the boiler system. The technical specialist servicing the facility will provide specific treatment control levels based on system conditions.
EDTA, polymer blend for use in boilers with high quality condensate return (condensate polisher) requiring lower polymer levels in the boiler. Feedwater total hardness of 0.8 to 2.0 ppm.
This product is typically used with a 3 or 4 drum water treatment program. When using a scale prevention chemical we always recommend using a softener system with a boiler conductivity controller. Use a hardness test kit to verify the softener performance by testing the boiler water and feed water hardness. For new steam boiler startups, consider purchasing our Steam Boiler Startup Kit.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.