Boiler Boil Out ChemicalChemWorld Q-ALK is a concentrated mixture of alkaline cleaners and detergents, chelating agents, and inhibitors designed specifically for the pre-operational cleaning of industrial boilers and certain other water systems. The product is formulated to precondition the exposed metal surfaces to minimize flash rusting prior to start-up of the chemical treatment program.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Assures boiler reliability and cleanliness at commissioning
- Effectively removes light oils and greases
- Assists in loosening mill scales typically found in new equipment
- Feed at 1 to 3 gallons per 100 gallons
- Tetrasodium EDTA (64-02-8): 2 to 10%
- Potassium Hydroxide (1310-58-3): 5 to 15%
- Soidum Polyphosphate (7320-34-5): 2 to 10%
- Sodium Nitrite (7631-99-4): 2 to 10%
- Ethyoxylated Surfactant (PROPRIETARY): 1 to 5%
I've had a leak into the closed steam side of the system, animal fat and vegetable oil has entered the feedwater tank, boiler, and steam lines. I've flushed the boiler several times but need something to clean the remaining residue. What do you recommend? To remove the fats and oils from the boiler, you will most likely need an alkaline boil-out like our Chemworld Q-Alk. Please note that you may need a high-temperature boiler water defoamer; depending on how the animal fat/vegetable oil reacts.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.