Boiler Scale PreventionChemWorld 1466 is a combination of phosphate and organic carboxylated polymer for use as a boiler water internal treatment and cleaning agent. ChemWorld 1466 can be used in boilers with high feedwater hardness or to provide gradual clean-up of existing hardness-based deposits. The product is normally used in combination with other treatment chemicals to provide a complete program.
- Improves boiler reliability and cleanliness.
- Utilizes co-polymer for deposit control over a wide range of boiler conditions.
- Polymer is stable over a wide range of temperatures and pressures.
- Can be used to clean up existing deposits.
This product should be injected into the feed water drop leg of the feed water tank or DA tank with chemical injection quill.
When operating a mid to large size steam boiler we always recommend automation with a boiler conductivity controller.
What is the feed rate of this chemical?
Feed at 100 to 300 ppm (polymer) or maintain a 0.8 to 3.2 ppm Mo+6 in the boiler water.
Is this product a molybdate traced for testing?
Due to the high costs of molybdate, we do not offer this option online. We can provide a molybdate traced product if necessary. Please email us if you require this tracer option.
How long will it take to clean up my existing scale?
This product is design to gradually remove boiler scale. Before implementing this product make sure that your softener is properly working.
For new steam boiler startups, consider purchasing our Steam Boiler Startup Kit.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.