DiethylaminoethanolChemWorld 1838 is a Diethylaminoethanol (DEAE) neutralizing amine formulation selected to use in a wide range of boiler condensate systems. This particular formulation closely matches the condensation of water and carbon dioxide in steam to provide good protection throughout most systems. The ingredients are FDA approved for use in systems where steam contacts food or food products with the sole exception being in dairies where no amines may be used. Also, this particular formulation is USDA registered for use in meat processing and packaging facilities.
CHEMICAL FEEDING AND CONTROL
ChemWorld 1838 is normally fed continuously to the system being treated. However, shot feeding may be satisfactory in some circumstances. The product may be fed neat but is most often mixed in a chemical feed tank with the other materials required to complete the program. Normal materials of construction are satisfactory for the feed system. However, copper, copper alloys and aluminum must be avoided.
ChemWorld 1838 is normally controlled by a pH test on the return condensate. For extensive distribution systems, samples should be taken from various points in the system at least until it can be assured the desired distribution of the amines is being achieved.
This product should be injected near the center of the steam header with a retractable chemical injection quill. We always recommend automation by using a boiler conductivity controller.
This products standard strength is 20% solution. Please contact us directly for solutions up to 50% solution.
For new steam boiler startups, consider purchasing our Steam Boiler Startup Kit.The Chemworld 1838 steam return line treatment contains Diethylaminoethanolcan which can not be used with copper and aluminum. What can I use if my heat exchanger is made of copper and aluminum? That is only correct for the chemical in concentrated form. You wonÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂt have any issues with copper and aluminum when you're feeding Chemworld 1838 in very low dosages.
One gallon containers of Boiler Antifreeze are Stocked & Shipped daily from Atlanta, Georgia; Detroit, Michigan; and Salt Lake City, Utah.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at email@example.com with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device