Premixed DowfrostTM DrumsThis is a 55-gallon container of Dowfrost TM.
- Approved for use in food and beverage facilities.
- This is the highest concentration of DowfrostTM (96%).
- This product may be mixed with either deionized water or distilled water.
- Packaged in easy to handle containers.
- PREMIXED DowfrostTM is packaged in 1 gallon to 5 gallon and 55 gallon to 275 gallon containers.
- NSF Certified.
- Corrosion inhibited to protect your water system from corrosion.
- Approved for use in Breweries, Wineries, Beverage, and any facility where incidental food contact may occur with your process water.
- Use a glycol refractometer
- Concentrated Dowfrost is also packaged in sizes from 16 oz, 5 gallons, and 275 gallon totes. to verify concentration.
- Kosher certified.
- West coast stocking location: Salt, Lake City, Utah.
- SE stocking Location: Atlanta, Georgia.
- East coast and Mideast stocking Location: Taylor, Michigan.
For easy product removal, consider adding a 55-gallon drum dolly to disperse your glycol from 2" bung faucets into 5-gallon pails, a hand pump, or Drum Pump.
What ration of premixed Dowfrost Glycol is recommended for a closed loop chiller system in a Food production facility? The chilling temp is 20F.
At that temperature, a 20% solution would be recommended. You can consult the product bulletin for more details.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.