Hydrogen PeroxideThis is a 30 Gallon container. ChemWorld 54 is a 32% Hydrogen Peroxide Solution. This is the standard industrial concentration of hydrogen peroxide. For more residual test results, considering using Hydrogen Peroxide Test Strips or Hydrogen Peroxide Test Kits.
Need this product faster???
ChemWorld stocks 5 gallon pails of Hydrogen Peroxide in Salt Lake City, Utah; Detroit, Michigan; and Atlanta, Georgia and ships within 24 hours daily.
Is this product food grade?
This product is FDA approved, but it is considered a hazardous product per DOT for shipping.
How much should I feed?
This product is 32% hydrogen peroxide and it would have to be added at 1500 ppm (0.15%) for water treatment applications. That works out to 1 gallon of 32% H2O2 per every 667 gallons of system volume.
If I order 30 gallons how will it arrive?
If you order this 30 gallons container, it ships in a 30 gallon container on a LTL carrier. If you order require pails, please order 5 gallon pails of Hydrogen Peroxide. Also, ChemWorld provides 15 gallons. and 55 gallons containers of ChemWorld 54.
The following are the sections of the Federal Regulations that apply to the FDA approval of hydrogen peroxide as a direct additive to food and also applies to the use of hydrogen peroxide as a cleaning product and/or dispersant.
- (a) Hydrogen peroxide (H2 O2 , CAS Reg. No. 7722-84-1) is also referred to as hydrogen dioxide. It is made by the electrolytic oxidation of sulfuric acid or a sulfate to persulfuric acid or a persulfuric acid salt with subsequent hydrolysis and distillation of the hydrogen peroxide formed; by decomposition of barium peroxide with sulfuric or phosphoric acid; by hydrogen reduction of 2-ethylanthraquinone, followed by oxidation with air, to regenerate the quinone and produce hydrogen peroxide; or by electrical discharge through a mixture of hydrogen, oxygen, and water vapor.
- (b) The ingredient meets the specifications of the Food Chemicals Codex, 3d ed. (1981), pp. 146-147, 1 which is incorporated by reference. 1 Copies may be obtained from the National Academy of Sciences, 2101 Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20037, or examined at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030.
- (c) In accordance with 184.1(b)(2), the ingredient is used to treat food only within the specific limitations. (Please consult an expert before using).
- (d) Residual hydrogen peroxide is removed by appropriate physical and chemical means during the processing of food where it has been used according to paragraph (c) of this section. (Please consult an expert).
(e) Prior sanctions for this ingredient different from the uses established in this section do not exist or have been waived.
[46 FR 44439, Sept. 4, 1981, as amended at 51 FR 27172, July 30, 1986]
Product Feed and Equipment
The technical specialist servicing the facility will provide specific feed requirements and treatment control levels based on system conditions. It is normally fed neat directly from the shipping container. Tanks, pumps, piping and valves should be made of polyethylene or PVC.
Physical properties of ChemWorld 54 are shown on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), a copy of which is available upon request.
Storage and Handling
Keep in a tightly closed container. Store indoors. Recommended storage temperature is 50 F - 105 F (10 C - 40 C). Do not reuse container. Dispose of empty container in compliance with federal, state/provincial and local laws and regulations.
Environmental, Health, and Safety
For detailed information, consult the material safety data sheet (MSDS).
Is available in a wide variety of customized containers and delivery methods.Looking for a quote for 35% hydrogen peroxide for industrial use. We do have a surfactant product that has a bad smell. Adding less than 1% of 35% hydrogen peroxide has shown to reduce and control the smell without affecting the performance of our product. Looking to a tryout first with 5 gallons of 35% hydrogen peroxide and if it works out (as expected), we will go forward to purchase approximately 60-70 gallons more. We are located in Irvine Ca. Our blending sites are in Tennessee and Texas. Do you deliver there as well? What would be the cost? Above 32% Hydrogen Peroxide is restricted by the federal government. We only carry 32%. We ship from Michigan daily.
What kind of storage conditions maximize shelf life? Storage in a dark and cool environment is highly recommended for Hydrogen Peroxide.
Daily shipping cut off time is generally 1 pm, based on the local time zone for same day shipping. If you need this product to ship today, please indicate so in the notes section upon check out. We will email mail you ASAP if we can meet your demands.
Figure 1- Fedex Residential and Ground
Transit Time Map
- We only ship via FedEx ground. No UPS or USPS.
- We can not ship to PO boxes.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of Dec 2016 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- ChemWorld is not responsible for delays due to weather or Fedex transit issues. Please take this into account when ordering.
- Orders must be received by noon.
- We only ship FedEx expedite shipments. No UPS or USPS.
- To calculate your costs, log into your FedEx Account. Origin zip code is 30144, 48180, or 84119.
- Order must be placed by noon.
- Order as normal through the website.
- If you have a FedEx Account number, enter it in the notes section during ordering with your exact shipping requirements (Next Day 8:30, Next Day 10:30, Next Day 20:00, Fedex 2 AM, or FedEx Express Saver). You are done. We will email you ASAP.
- If you do NOT have a FedEx Account number, we offer overnight delivery for this product. The cost is $60 for Next Day 10:30 AM per 1-gallon box. Enter your order as normal and enter your 3 or 4 digit security code in the notes section with your shipping requirements. You are done. We will email you ASAP.
If it is later then noon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will contact you ASAP. You can also call in the order at 800-658-7716 and reference exactly what you need. We will contact you.